Furniture - Create a home with real character!
To compliment your gorgeous new conservatory, or orangery, and make it the most stunning room in your home it's time to take a look at some of the fabulous conservatory and all weather furniture that we have on display at our show site off Manchester Road, Knutsford, in front of Fryers Garden Centre.
Experts in Wicker Furniture
for the home and garden
The 2017 indoor furniture brochure by Daro offers a wide range of practical, comfortable and stylish indoor wicker designs for use in your home. A large choice of upholstery standard fabrics also gives the opportunity to match to your finishing tastes. The collection also incorporates the exclusive Laura Ashley Rattan Furniture by Daro, offering a range of fabrics from this iconic brand on beautifully handcrafted frames.
All Daro frames are individually manufactured by teams in Indonesia with cushions made by a soft furnishings division in the UK.
Visit Our Showroom
Why not visit our showroom to see how well our furniture fits into the various rooms we have on display. While you are here, ask to see more examples from our complete range.
"Paul, Clive and the team have just replaced our old wooden lean to conservatory with a beautiful new lookalike, and we are absolutely thrilled with it! Let us tell you why, and what to expect if you proceed with an order...
- Costwise you will be very pleasantly surprised. We shopped around and in one instance were quoted more than double what we have paid. We have gained excellent value for money.
- The Planning Process - the tricky bit! Phil and Clive provide excellent advice based on years of experience. No sales pressure is applied, just heaps of TLC and practical help. The statement 'We just want you to be happy' was well and truly tried and tested! Full marks for such patience! For example, we wanted a coloured exterior, but found it difficult to nail down which precise RAL colour. Clive arranged for the manufacturers to send us large samples of the three preferred colours which made decision making painless. We went for Granite and love it!
- Signing up was stress free as we had met up round the table several times looking at design options before putting our signature to the CAD drawing. We felt that the staged payment policy was very fair and were not asked for the final payment until all 'snags' were sorted to our satisfaction.
- The construction process was an absolute pleasure. We enjoyed the company of everyone involved in the installation. They all worked tremendously hard and with good humour during some difficult weather conditions and were very willing to tweak things just as we wanted. They were polite, cheerful and non intrusive on our home life, and left the site clean and tidy each night.
- Completion was exactly to our specifications. We felt comfortable airing our views and were listened to, and a request for a change to the original plan was carried out without any hassle.
At the end of the day, Sunlight aims to provide total customer satisfaction and deliver high quality goods and service, and in our view everyone in the team succeeds in ensuring this. We cannot recommend the company strongly enough."
Helen & David Smithson
Telephone Sunlight Today!
01565 650 195
Why not make contact for a consultation to discuss your needs today?
Visit our showroom:
Sunlight Windows & Conservatories
Fryers Garden Centre